The School of Accountancy and Management Information Systems offers a number of programs for undergraduate students.
- The Accountancy program prepares students with the competencies, skills, and abilities necessary for an accounting career. The major includes all the courses necessary to prepare for the CPA exam.
- The Accelerated Bachelor-Master of Accountancy program allows undergraduate accountancy majors to complete both the undergraduate degree with a major in Accountancy and the Master of Accountancy (MACC) in five years.
Management Information Systems
- The Management Information Systems prepares students to start their career as information systems professionals in either information technology producing industries or with the heavy users of such technologies.
- The E-Business program prepares students to pursue careers in web design, e-business analysis, systems analysis, database administration, project management and network administration
- The Accounting Studies program is a non-degree undergraduate program available to students who have already earned a bachelor’s degree and would like to complete the remaining courses required to become CPA eligible.
School of Accountancy & Management Information Systems
1 East Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, Illinois 60604-2287